julie56

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2004
Status
any recent interview invites from tufts?
does anyone know when they are done sending out invites?
are the invites by email or snail mail?

ajt2003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2004
Status
julie56 said:
any recent interview invites from tufts?
does anyone know when they are done sending out invites?
are the invites by email or snail mail?
I think they're sent via snail mail. Not sure when they finish up interviewing, but I think they have cycles. I think the first two are over, and one's left - so they probably interview well into March. I've been complete and in review there since the beginning of time. Can anyone else offer any more insight?

docinthemaking

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2004
Status
Medical Student
Tufts interviews until April, although I'm not sure when they will stop sending out invites. I'm assuming that notification is given via snail mail since the application and the school's notification that your file was complete were all done that way.

ktsou

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2005
Status
they interview until apr 26, so theyre probably still sending out invites

the first cycle was over in december, the second will be over next tues, and then they start the cycle again in early march (after making decisions about the second cycle)

hope that helps

ajt2003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2004
Status
ktsou said:
they interview until apr 26, so theyre probably still sending out invites

the first cycle was over in december, the second will be over next tues, and then they start the cycle again in early march (after making decisions about the second cycle)

hope that helps

Yes, that helps a lot! So, no news then until early March...ggggrrreeeeeaaatt. At least I can stop running to the mailbox!

kc123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
Status
Haven't heard from them either, and I've been complete since early fall -- September/October -- yes, I know, not early or anything. And I interviewed at BU on November 1st--my application was complete at right around the same time. This process is so random, sometimes.

mikedc813

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2004
Baltimore
www.studentdoctor.net
Status
Attending Physician
I remember that Tufts admissions sucked. They were so slow and didn't give you very much correspondance at all so you were left in the dark for a while. You'd think with such a ridiculously high tuition they could afford some better help :laugh:

docjolly

On Cloud Nine, Once Again
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2004
The Empire State
Status
Attending Physician
I, too, haven't heard a thing :( I was complete with my secondary by October. I've been calling, but nothing of any significance has been told to me about my application. I'm praying that they will send something to me soon :)

stinkycheese

Stinky and Cheesy
10+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2004
Status
ajt2003 said:
I think they're sent via snail mail. Not sure when they finish up interviewing, but I think they have cycles. I think the first two are over, and one's left - so they probably interview well into March. I've been complete and in review there since the beginning of time. Can anyone else offer any more insight?
They're sent by email.