Tufts...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gooseHC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This topic may have been covered but my memory is horrendous...
How does the Tufts admission cycle work?? Have they let in their entire class yet? I have an interview mid-April and was wondering if that would be for a place in the class or on the waitlist...if anyone knows, that'd be great, and I apologize if I missed it in a previous thread! :)

Members don't see this ad.

They might have filled the class late December, but at this time of the year, I am confident that a good number of people are withdrawing. My belief is that Tufts tend to invite highly ranked applicants. So there should still be space in the class NOW.

It is also worth noting that the combined degree Bioethics program have been cancelled, which is shame.

i have a friend who was offered a spot at tufts in july last year....so space is opens

Members don't see this ad :)
Darkmatter - they still have spaces open, because Dean Slavin said so on my interview day in late March.

I am just like your friend, got in in July. pretty much anyone who interviews at Tufts has a good chance of getting in; as they accept > 50% of interviewees and take many people off the waitlist most years.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by medical mind:
•i have a friend who was offered a spot at tufts in july last year....so space is opens•••••