Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Tufts...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gooseHC, Apr 3, 2002.

1. gooseHC

gooseHC Senior Member

This topic may have been covered but my memory is horrendous...
    How does the Tufts admission cycle work?? Have they let in their entire class yet? I have an interview mid-April and was wondering if that would be for a place in the class or on the waitlist...if anyone knows, that'd be great, and I apologize if I missed it in a previous thread! :)

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. darkmatter

darkmatter Senior Member

They might have filled the class late December, but at this time of the year, I am confident that a good number of people are withdrawing. My belief is that Tufts tend to invite highly ranked applicants. So there should still be space in the class NOW.

It is also worth noting that the combined degree Bioethics program have been cancelled, which is shame.

4. medical mind

medical mind Junior Member

i have a friend who was offered a spot at tufts in july last year....so space is opens

5. otter

otter Senior Member

Darkmatter - they still have spaces open, because Dean Slavin said so on my interview day in late March.

6. I am just like your friend, got in in July. pretty much anyone who interviews at Tufts has a good chance of getting in; as they accept > 50% of interviewees and take many people off the waitlist most years.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by medical mind:
    <strong>i have a friend who was offered a spot at tufts in july last year....so space is opens</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">