Tuition and Fees Clarification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaptainPoopyPants

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you see a school's tuition and fees on MSAR, is this per semester or per academic year.

Members don't see this ad.

When you see a school's tuition and fees on MSAR, is this per semester or per academic year.
It is for MS1 academic year. Tuition and fees at many schools will go up during M3/M4 as you are a student the full year without summer off. Some schools the tuition will be constant as you continue to be a student during the Summer.

There was one school last year who, AFTER matriculation began, they told all of the students tuition went up $23,000-$35,000 for the year because they were now mandating a summer semester after M1.

**** sucks, but my ROT has just been to assume I will have $500,000 in debt until I am told otherwise.

Yeah I feel you on the debt. It's just that I still have 23 months left of Post 9/11 Bill which covers up to $23,600 (plus whatever from yellow ribbon) per academic year. Looking like it's gonna be a drop in the bucket, but I guess it's better than nothing. Maybe I can convince Voc Rehab to to give me an extension lol :p

There was one school last year who, AFTER matriculation began, they told all of the students tuition went up $23,000-$35,000 for the year because they were now mandating a summer semester after M1.

This sounds a lot like fraud.

Reactions: 1 user