solar3000

10+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
hi, I am about to start taking pre-med classes at my college. I already have a bachelors in psychology. I don't qualify for any more grants and so I was wondering if there are any types of grants/ scholarships or whatever you call it to help pay for my pre-med classes...any ideas?

DoctaJay

bone breaker
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2005
USA
doctajay.com
Status
Attending Physician
As for as I know, there are no specific pre-med grants or scholarships. The same criteria that a school would use to give you a scholarship if you were an english major is thes same they would give you to for your pre-med classes. They best you can do usually is do some summer research which usually pays about $4,000, but besides that its pretty dry out there for pemeds.

About the Ads

njbmd

Moderator Emeritus
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 30, 2001
Gone Walkabout!
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
hi, I am about to start taking pre-med classes at my college. I already have a bachelors in psychology. I don't qualify for any more grants and so I was wondering if there are any types of grants/ scholarships or whatever you call it to help pay for my pre-med classes...any ideas?
This may not be your "cup of tea" but work in any capacity for a university and qualify for free tuition. I was able to completely earn a second bachelor's degree for free by working for a university. Most have some type of tuition benefits for university employees (as do university hospitals).

There are loads of clerks, custodians, nursing assistants and pharmacy techs at my university hospital who are earning degrees for free with their tuition benefits. It's hard to work and go to school at the same time but most seem to be doing well in these tough times of securing loan money.

shmrshines

nerd in hot girl clothing
10+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2008
NJ
www.myspace.com
Status
Pre-Medical
This may not be your "cup of tea" but work in any capacity for a university and qualify for free tuition. I was able to completely earn a second bachelor's degree for free by working for a university. Most have some type of tuition benefits for university employees (as do university hospitals).

There are loads of clerks, custodians, nursing assistants and pharmacy techs at my university hospital who are earning degrees for free with their tuition benefits. It's hard to work and go to school at the same time but most seem to be doing well in these tough times of securing loan money.

qft.

About the Ads