Tuitions, List of: Private and Public Schools 2003-2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
the only prb i have with this is that it doesnt show how much money a private school gives to the student

I wonder why University of Illinois Chicago is so darn expesive for out-of-staters. It's almost 10Gs more than the second most expensive school...intersting.
Thanks Docmemi!

Members don't see this ad :)
How come for the CA schools, the Fees are 15k, while for the other schools, the fees are all less than 5k?

I guess the 0 tuition for CA schools makes up for it. What's the difference between fees and tuition anyways, aren't they the same thing?

Probably related to state taxes or other legislation.

I just looked at the one for HPSP students. It said:

All Schools $0 $0 $0 $0

Just something to think about :)

Jubester3 said:
How come for the CA schools, the Fees are 15k, while for the other schools, the fees are all less than 5k?

I guess the 0 tuition for CA schools makes up for it. What's the difference between fees and tuition anyways, aren't they the same thing?

Yes, but Cali schools can say they have "Zero tuition" for state residents. What they dont say is that the fees are 15k or 20k or whatever they are now. :rolleyes:

when are the uc's going to tell us the new tuition??

WOW Albany takes the cake for priciest!

So who do you think has the most expensive when cost of living, room, and board are added in?

Woatalk said:
I wonder why University of Illinois Chicago is so darn expesive for out-of-staters. It's almost 10Gs more than the second most expensive school...intersting.
Thanks Docmemi!

I'd say that UColo is a bit more expensive at 69k/yr for non residents

:D

Jubester3 said:

The charter for the UC system says that the schools will provide a free education to residents (aka no tuition). but of course the state can't afford that so they instituted student fees . . . a "rose by any other name" kinda thing.