Tulane acceptance range

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SonGoku

Cubbies fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping for the acceptance letter, but instead, I got a thin envelope in the mail with a letter saying that I'm on the acceptance range. What should I do now? Contact interviewers, call up Dr. Pisano and express interest, etc? I don't want to annoy them, but I would like to try and get off that list. Any suggestions? Thanks. BTW, I interviewed 10/8 and received the letter 10/18. I got positive feedback from both faculty interviewers.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, same here...

What do you mean you got positive feedback from both interviewers? Do you mean you think the interview went real well, or did they actually say anything specific?

Chocolateshake,
Both told me that they were impressed with my academics, ECs, etc. And one interviewer told me that I would fit in and do very well at Tulane, and that he would write up a favorable report. So I felt pretty good afterwards. Did you have any similar experiences?

Members don't see this ad :)
SonGoku,

YES!! That's pretty much verbatim what they said to me!! Honestly, I was quite optimistic after I left the place....

Who did you interview with? One of my interviewers was a dean who had been called out of retirement to do interviews, so my interview day was literally his first day back. The other interviewer was a Ph.D. doing Hepatitis research.

Hey..I tried PMing you, but looks like your mailbox is full..