Tulane ACP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Student10019

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything good or bad about the Tulane Anatomy and Certification Program. Is there anyone who actually did the program?

Members don't see this ad.

If that is your only option (i.e. you didn't get IN anywhere yet), it is a great option.

I think last year's ACP went 10 for 12, with one person dropping and one person just doing poorly. If you get the class average (or even lower in some cases) you WILL get in. I've seen it happen to many of my classmates. I was a first year last year, and like I said, everyone who did the work got in.

It is most definately worth it.

Good luck, hope to see you there,

Thanks for the quick reply. I do have a few questions that hopefully you can answer.

When you say "get in" do you just mean at Tulane or do people get in other places? Does Tulane look favorably at people in the ACP? Also is that statistic for those who got in the followin year or for those who eventually got in? 10 out of 12 seems like a lot. Did you have a really good class or is that what it historically is?

How many classes do you take and is it both semesters or just one?

If you had to do it again, was it worth it? Would you do something else? Is the program the reason you got in a second time?

Sorry for all the questions even though I probably have more. Thank you for all the help. Right now that is my only option. I am waitlisted at Buffalo, MCP, and NYMC. I also applied to the Georgetown SMP.