Tulane Alums?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swimncsc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I have read Tulane's website, every page of it and I have figured out that I am going to say the same exact thing as most other people applying there who have read the website as well.

Therefore, I was wondering if there are any people on here that went to Tulane and/or their med school and can tell me why they like Tulane and even more the things they do NOT like about the school. Basically, I want to know why students like the school, and not why the administration of whoever made their website likes the school. I know they have great technology, access to research facilities and hospitals...blah blah blah....this is the same as how many other schools? If any of you could help me out, and be honest too -we are going to be at these places for at least the next 4 years and it will be hard enough.

Also, I am a Gtown alum, with several friends going to be second years, so if you want to know what it's really like, feel free to contact me and I can give you the scoop.

Members don't see this ad.

They have a museum with a lot of fetuses.

qqq said:
They have a museum with a lot of fetuses.
This museum is part of the campus tour. It's definitely worth seeing.