tulane interview accept....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dookbloo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone have the most recent numbers on tulane? i have an interview in 2 weeks, and i was wondering if they are still doing outright acceptances. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am not sure about outright acceptances- sorry, but they are pretty quick about making decisions. So I imagine that you won't have to wait long either way. Tulane rocks! Good luck!

anyone with the most recent msar stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by dookbloo
anyone have the most recent numbers on tulane? i have an interview in 2 weeks, and i was wondering if they are still doing outright acceptances. thanks!

I've got an interview on Wednesday. I'll let you know if there's space. Apparently they tell you when you get there.

They are indeed giving acceptances. I interviewed 1/15 and got in 1/28. Good Luck!

Originally posted by savvyr
They are indeed giving acceptances. I interviewed 1/15 and got in 1/28. Good Luck!

Wow...that's a really fast turnaround. How did they notify you?

savvyr,
i pmed you. thanks.

I have the 2003-2004 MSAR - here's what it says for Tulane:
Acceptances sent: Oct. 15 - until class is filled

INSTATE:
Applicants: 512
Applicants interviewed: 83
Entrants: 32

OUTOFSTATE
Applicants: 6733
Applicants interviewed: 755
Entrants: 12

*Keep in mind, that school's accept, on average, double the number of students that actually end up entering in the fall.

If you're instate and have an interview, you should have well over a 50% chance of getting in.

dude, i dunno where the hell you got those stats from, but ill tell you that tulanes class size is much larger than 42

yeah i also found that on their website. i guess the only thing it doesnt include is the number of acceptances they give. im guessing around 300, but i have no clue...

OUTOFSTATE
Applicants: 6733
Applicants interviewed: 755
Entrants: 12

yeah sorry, #of entrants is 120, NOT 12.

I just interviewed at Tulane today. Admissions said the class is full but they are still giving out acceptances. Also, the adcom meets every Tuesday.