Tulane Masters in Cell & Molecular Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crimsonhorses

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is Tulane's Masters in Cell & Molecular Bio considered a SMP? Anybody have any recent updates on this program? Its success rate in helping students get into med school? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It could be another Tulane post bac that I'm thinking of (Genetics or Pharmacology?) but some of them require you to have been waitlisted at Tulane (or maybe at any MD school) for admission to the master's program. So just keep that mind!

It could be another Tulane post bac that I'm thinking of (Genetics or Pharmacology?) but some of them require you to have been waitlisted at Tulane (or maybe at any MD school) for admission to the master's program. So just keep that mind!
Thanks pinkfreud. I think the program you are referring to is Tulane's ACP and you need to be waitlisted to apply.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is Tulane's Masters in Cell & Molecular Bio considered a SMP? Anybody have any recent updates on this program? Its success rate in helping students get into med school? Thanks!

Have you heard anything about the programs at Tulane. I was just accepted into the Physiology program, trying to decide between Tulane, LMU, Mercer, and PCOM-GA.

Have you heard anything about the programs at Tulane. I was just accepted into the Physiology program, trying to decide between Tulane, LMU, Mercer, and PCOM-GA.
Congratulations on your acceptance! Haven't heard anything about Tulane's programs. There are a few very old posts (2006-09) but not any recent ones. Hoping someone "in the know" will comment on them.