Tulane Medical School 2020-2021 Early Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

magnus_mikel

Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone who did Tulane ED for this cycle know when we’ll hear tomorrow? or do you still think it’ll be tomorrow or do you think it will be delayed this year because of covid19?”

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I heard it would be tomorrow still. Which date did you interview? I'm curious how many people applied ED since there were about 20 people on my interview day. Also, do you know how they contact us? Is it via phone or via email?

I heard it would be tomorrow still. Which date did you interview? I'm curious how many people applied ED since there were about 20 people on my interview day. Also, do you know how they contact us? Is it via phone or via email?

I interviewed on the first day and there were about 15 people. I believe all of them were ED but I heard that on other interview days they were mixed ED and undergrad early assurance. I assumed that it would be via email since that's what all of the communication has been thus far?

Members don't see this ad :)
Gotcha yeah I was on the 25th and I think everyone was also ED which makes me nervous since I believe there were four interview dates offered for ED people so potentially a lot more people applied ED this year then in prior years. I didn’t realize undergrad early assurance did interviews with regular applicants? did you hear they included early assurance on later dates from people who also interviewed then? I have no idea what the acceptance rate is for ED so anxiously awaiting!!

Yeah it was from someone who interviewed then. Early assurance applicants are also required to interview so I guess they just grouped them with us? Not super clear on that program. I also am nervous that more people than usual applied ED this year!

Gotcha! Thanks for the info. Did you attend Tulane undergrad or what inspired you to apply ED? Best of luck tomorrow!

I have not attended Tulane personally but a lot of people I went to college and grad school with said great things about it and New Orleans is an amazing city! Do you happen to know what the ED acceptance rate is? It’s hard to tell from MSAR and forums like this

Reactions: 1 user