Tulane MS Microbiology and Immunology 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thelasteosinophil

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I didn't see anything for this program. I was starting this thread so we could discuss more.

Members don't see this ad.

Heyyy i applied 1-2 weeks ago but have not heard back yet from this specific program. I also applied to 6 other programs. I was accepted into the pharmacology program but rejected from biochem! still waiting to see my options with other programs before deciding

Tulane is a really good school and hang in there, you’ll hear back soon. Congrats on the pharmacology and I’m sorry to hear about Biochem. But they’re all really good programs from what I’ve heard. Wish the best of luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Heyyy i applied 1-2 weeks ago but have not heard back yet from this specific program. I also applied to 6 other programs. I was accepted into the pharmacology program but rejected from biochem! still waiting to see my options with other programs before deciding
how long did it take you to hear back from pharmacology?

Have you applied to any other programs at Tulane?
Yes i applied to 6 other programs! I was rejected from biochem. I was accepted into pharmacology and pathology (molecular medicine) and waitlisted for anatomy. And waiting to hear back from the 3 others

Hi all - I just got accepted and will be attending this program in the fall. I’m wondering if anyone knows anything about like the daily life of someone in this program. Would I have time to do things outside of school? Or is it just time to lock in and focus only on grades?

Thanks and looking forward to meeting y’all :)

Hi. After speaking with current students the program seems to be really great. You will have time to do other activities outside of your classes. After you pay the deposit, you will be invited to join a group and connect with current students. Are you planning on going to this program or waiting back to hear from others?
I paid my deposit so I'll be doing this program!

I got accepted into the biochem program but I haven't seen a thread for it yet. I'll probably make one soon. Like you said there is not much about the Tulane masters here on sdn or even on reddit. What are some reasons you guys decided to pick Tulane masters over the programs at other universities? Just curious because I am having a hard time picking which one to attend.