tulane = progressive cirriculum?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stillpremed

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,
based on your experiences at Tulane would you guys consider Tulane U as having a progressive cirriculum? problem based learning, preceptorships, lectures, very flexible and constantly improving cirriculum.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

stillpremed said:
hey,
based on your experiences at Tulane would you guys consider Tulane U as having a progressive cirriculum? problem based learning, preceptorships, lectures, very flexible and constantly improving cirriculum.
Thanks

I'd say so... I thought the coolest part was that they merge 3rd and 4th year so you can plan your rotations to suit your needs. A lot of other schools have those other things though.

AnotherDork said:
I'd say so... I thought the coolest part was that they merge 3rd and 4th year so you can plan your rotations to suit your needs.

i agree, since i started lookin at sdn, there have been lots of med students saying that the way the clinical years are structured are more important than 1-2. Its a good selling pt.