Teee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 21, 2006
Status
Tulane requires us to print and submit AMCAS application with the secondary, so that means they get the list of schools we apply to or can we leave that out?

morganlefay

hanging in there
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2004
miami, FL
Status
Medical Student
Teee said:
Tulane requires us to print and submit AMCAS application with the secondary, so that means they get the list of schools we apply to or can we leave that out?

I've done this before, and yea, you can leave out the list of schools. AMCAS doesn't forward that info along, and it's really none of their business.

TSK

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Wow, I didn't even think about this! My personal statement runs over onto the same page as the list of school that I designated. Would it look good if I copied over it so that part was blank? Or would they be offended by the fact that I don't want them to know where else I'm applying?

morganlefay said:
I've done this before, and yea, you can leave out the list of schools. AMCAS doesn't forward that info along, and it's really none of their business.

About the Ads

chaeymaey

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 25, 2003
TX
prettydoc.blogspot.com
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Last year they said that you could cut off the list of schools.

pamd

10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2005
Status
Sorry for my ignorance on this issue, but why is it such a big deal if they see what schools you apply to? Do you think it really affects their decisions. :confused:

About the Ads