Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

tulane secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by hobbes007, Jul 18, 2002.

1. hobbes007

hobbes007 Member

hey for anyone who is applying to tulane....
    since they want you to print out your amcas app and send it to them, i was wondering what you were doing if you had one big paragraph for your personal statement. i never did anything about this cuz when i called amcas, they said that it was not a problem. but now i can't go back to the essay section and change it (there's that big x on it). so any suggestions? i guess i could write a note or something. what are y'all doing?
    thanks
    hobbes

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!

Attending Physician
    Everyone's AMCAS has the block for the personal statement. If its anything like last year, they only want the print out to help speed up the application process and they will verify everything and look more carefully at the verified info they will get from AMCAS when reviewing your folder.

4. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member

I liked their secondary. Jsut two meaningful questions. They want $95 though which is suck

5. bruinkid

bruinkid Senior Member

when did you guys get the tulane secondary?

6. DesireMD

DesireMD Junior Member

go to their website... it is available to all applicants... :)

7. pocwana

pocwana MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008

Medical Student
    save the printed app on your hard drive. (works best with IE b/c IE saves images, etc) open notepad. open the file in notepad. scroll down until you get to your secondary, just ignore all the other stuff, it's html tags. where you want line breaks, type the following: < P >
    save and print.