tulane secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hobbes007

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey for anyone who is applying to tulane....
since they want you to print out your amcas app and send it to them, i was wondering what you were doing if you had one big paragraph for your personal statement. i never did anything about this cuz when i called amcas, they said that it was not a problem. but now i can't go back to the essay section and change it (there's that big x on it). so any suggestions? i guess i could write a note or something. what are y'all doing?
thanks
hobbes

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone's AMCAS has the block for the personal statement. If its anything like last year, they only want the print out to help speed up the application process and they will verify everything and look more carefully at the verified info they will get from AMCAS when reviewing your folder.

I liked their secondary. Jsut two meaningful questions. They want $95 though which is suck

Members don't see this ad :)
when did you guys get the tulane secondary?

go to their website... it is available to all applicants... :)

save the printed app on your hard drive. (works best with IE b/c IE saves images, etc) open notepad. open the file in notepad. scroll down until you get to your secondary, just ignore all the other stuff, it's html tags. where you want line breaks, type the following: < P >
save and print.