TULANE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jthorn1227

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone - I just got a letter from Tulane today saying I was in the "acceptable range." I am assuming this is code word for waitlist. Does anyone know how many people are on the list and how many get accepted off of it?
Also- any suggestions as to how i can better my chances of getting off the list? tulane is my top choice.

Thanks for your help!!

Members don't see this ad.

Someone once told me that if you send a letter of intent in the spring it can help your chances of acceptance.

Jennifer,

Do make it perfectly clear to Dr. Pisano that you want to be here. If he believes you are sincere and telling the truth, you should be able to get yourself an acceptance during spring.

Just write letters telling about how bad you want to be here, and update him on what you are doing, and perhaps re-visit here and then talk to him and tell him again and again that you want to be here.

I think a 1/3 of our class is from the waitlist, so don't sweat it, but if you really want to be here, make sure you let them know at admissions, and let them know repeatedly.

Good luck,

Simul
Tulane Med '05