Tulane's postbac brocure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a brocure for Tulane's post bac program. If I take it, it will improve my chances to get into medical school. However, I have to apply for it. Since they didn't take me into their MD program, maybe they'll take me for their MS program.

I even get to take a Medical Pharmacology class with the medical students. I would feel so honored.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Adapt said:
I received a brocure for Tulane's post bac program. If I take it, it will improve my chances to get into medical school. However, I have to apply for it. Since they didn't take me into their MD program, maybe they'll take me for their MS program.

I even get to take a Medical Pharmacology class with the medical students. I would feel so honored.:laugh:

Mine is being used as a coaster for my coffee as we speak! Mwhahahaha!

I burned mine in honor of the tiki god of Fire......

Members don't see this ad :)
Of course they'll take you! :smuggrin:

They rejected you from med school and then discretely send a consolation prize: a chance at an interview if you successfully complete the program (or am I confusing it with another med school?). Well, anyway, they want your money :smuggrin:!!!!!

They all want our money!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

AUGH, Charlie Brown. More and more med schools are doing those types of programs (granted, Tulane's is a bit diff.) and it all reminds me of the Charlie Brown Christmas movie.......... :confused:

I feel better now that I know that I wasn't the only one to receive this insult of a brocure. :D

Three cheers for coasters! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think its quite insulting, either that or the top schools that interviewed me were doing so out of pity and Tulane is just devoid of emotions :)

it's bad if you are already accepted. I got one from Georgetown after I had an acceptance. I guess schools don't know if you have been accepted after all. It seems like they randomly send them out, it's saying you weren't good enough at first, but we would like you to pay us for an extra year of school then we will accept you. ONly one word for that....Nuts.