turn in turn in AMCAS june 5th, when will 2ndaries come??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

srs58s

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i need some help. this summer job wants to know within 2 hours if I can work for them full time june 20th-july 20th. My priority is to get those supplementals in asap. Do you guys know when I should expect the flood of secondaries to come. If they come july 10th-15th, then this job should be fine right!?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

They will start to roll in on July 1 and continue to come throughout the whole month. Last year, Duke was the lastest one and didn't come out until the end of August. Several came out towards the end of July.

Secondaries really are not very time consuming and after you do 9 or 10 of them you'll be banging them out in a matter of hours. Secondary essays won't require the work of your PS. Definitely take the job.

They usually start to come in near the second week of July so you should be fine taking the job. Even if the job is full-time, you should have plenty of time to write your secondaries as many of them overlap from school to school.