italian831

10+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey everyone....has anyone ever used a Tutor b4? I'm almost tempted to get one from TPR..but then again their strategy isn't that great...and hasnt been helping me. I'm just getting desperate....should i just try it on my own for a while with the EK book? Do I have enough time? I'm at a 6 right now. Or should I give in and get a tutor?

thanks! :)

luckycharms08

all it takes is one =)
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2006
Status
Medical Student
aren't tutors ridiculously expensive? and for what subject area are you thinking of getting a tutor for?

UMP

Recovered Under-Achiever
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2004
Status
Medical Student
6 in VR I assume? (I think you posted something like this earlier last week) I don't see any way that a tutor could help you in VR... the fact that they offer a tutor specific to VR is quite a money grab... just use the EK 101 book

tik-tik-clock

CraziiiDesiiKuriii
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2004
Status
Luckycharms: love your avatar.

italian: what I think I m gonna do is, just do what EK tells you to do. i e after a few days of taking it, go back to the passage, skim it and read the questions and the answer choices. SOmething magical is supposed to happen. I dont know what. But that's what people here having been stressing a lot on. I guess its a strategy to predit the right "mcat answer".