tutoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atlas

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I signed up to be a physics tutor at my school. It was a paid position, but I didn't really do alot of tutoring. How should I put this down on my AACOMAS? Where whould I put it? I don't know if it qualifies as "paid" employment or just another EC. I feel bad putting it down as paid employment...what should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

im kind of in the same position. I tutored for 2 months in organic chemistry and i also got paid for it. I set my own wages however because one of my professors just recommended me to the students.

I would suggest putting it as an EC, but that's just my opinion. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
My professor recommended me as well and I wasn't really used much. I didn't see an EC section on the AACOMAS. Will there be a section on the secondaries where I can put it?

As I remember, every secondary application had a space for EC's and work experience. Most of the secondary applications are several pages long, so you should have plenty of room to put all of your experiences down. :)

Thanks Palcaregrl!