TV shows

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arkroyal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what tv shows are you guys watching?

lost, the office are my current favs

Members don't see this ad.

Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives are my fav. So for 2 hrs straight I am glued to th TV screen on Sunday nights. :D :D

Members don't see this ad :)
American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, ER, RWRR extreme challenge (the gauntlet II), girlfriends, everybody hates Chris. Of course I dont watch all of these every week...but these are my favorite shows

Lost, the Ofiice, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and the greatness that is the Sopranos will be back in about a week.

Personally Scrubs. It's the only show that I've ever been compelled to watch on a weekly basis and buy all of the DVDs to catch up on.

Canuck99 said:
the greatness that is the Sopranos will be back in about a week.

so excited i might wet my pants. can't wait.

Lost definitely.

Check out the UK (original) version of The Office... it's a million times better than the US version. US version has dumbed down jokes "so the general population will understand them". It's probably the best show ever made... well... maybe.

Scrubs, House, Project Runway, Law and order, Dr. 90210, fairly odd parents, south park, any show about lost tribes in obscure/remote areas, anything about cute or strange animals, the office

24/house/scrubs

Iron Chef, House

Project Runway, Will and Grace, Flavor of Love (shut up it's hilarious)

I really miss Being Bobby Brown . . . you just can't make up anything that hilarious. (HELL TO THE NO BOBBY!!!)

Members don't see this ad :)
24 -- only the best show ever (ever!)
arrested development!
grey's anatomy
project runway
family guy

bainsstatic said:
Lost definitely.

Check out the UK (original) version of The Office... it's a million times better than the US version. US version has dumbed down jokes "so the general population will understand them". It's probably the best show ever made... well... maybe.

are you a brit? If so... +pity+ +pity+ +pity+ +pity+ &
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

riceman04 said:
are you a brit? If so... +pity+ +pity+ +pity+ +pity+ &
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

No, but the UK version of the office is much more original and touch-in-cheek humor....enough said.

BaylorGuy said:
No, but the UK version of the office is much more original and touch-in-cheek humor....enough said.

oh ok

Grey's Anatomy, ER, America's Next Top Model, Commander-In-Chief

Veronica Mars Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House, Scrubs, CSI, Discovery Channel and TLC shows. I wish I still got Discovery Health, though...

lost, scrubs, the oc, grey's anatomy, simpsons, family guy, drawn together

I love Family Guy, and never miss Grey's Anatomy. Other than that I hardly ever watch TV...but when I do, it's on the Discovery Health Channel.

Family Guy, Discovery Health Channel, & my personal favorite: Animal Cops on Animal Planet (so addicting)

GA_MDhopeful said:
Family Guy, Discovery Health Channel, & my personal favorite: Animal Cops on Animal Planet (so addicting)

Favorite show of all time: COPS.

Other excellent shows: Myth Busters, Sopranos, Curb

Old shows (DVD): FRIENDS! Seinfeld. Band of Brothers.

And of course: Grey's, Scrubs, ER, anything to get my medical fix.

greys anatomy, house, 24 (you gotta love jack bauer's "millions of lives are at stake!" line), lost!

Grey's Anatomy! Wish it would have been on today!!! Grrrr...

Zoom-Zoom said:
Favorite show of all time: COPS.

Other excellent shows: Myth Busters, Sopranos, Curb

Old shows (DVD): FRIENDS! Seinfeld. Band of Brothers.

And of course: Grey's, Scrubs, ER, anything to get my medical fix.

Ahhhh, how did i forget Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs...i haven't seen any Sopranos, but i'm pretty sure i would like it

browniegirl86 said:
Project Runway, Will and Grace, Flavor of Love (shut up it's hilarious)

I really miss Being Bobby Brown . . . you just can't make up anything that hilarious. (HELL TO THE NO BOBBY!!!)

OMG yes! Flavor of Love! It's so bad it's good.

24! Jack Bauer owns you all! Anyways I also watch Scrubs, Lost, Smallville and Family Guy. I also love Food Network and Top Gear.

scrubs, grey's anatomy, house, desperate housewives, ... and my guilty pleasure, gilmore girls (shh, don't tell anyone)

Scrubs (look at my avatar!)
Arrested Development
The Apprentice

and for the moment, I am addicted to Flavor of Love (come on, who's with me.. FLAVA FLAV!)

all time favorite show: sex and the city. there is nothing better. :love:

other great shows: desperate housewives, grey's anatomy, house, and of course, friends.

Current Shows: Scrubs, E-Ring, Law and Order, Lost, Smallville, Daily Show, Colbert Report

Arrested Development
Scrubs
And The Colbert Report

The number one threat to America: BEARS!

I've gotta big up Da Ali G. show and Curb Your Enthusiasm, although I don't get HBO at school so I have to catch them on DVD.

In order of preference:

Grey's Anatomy
House MD
Desperate Housewives
One Tree Hill (I know, so cheesy, but what can I do...?)

I used to be a big Alias fan...until they killed Michael Vaughn. I haven't watched an episode ever since...boooooooooooooooooooooo.

Whootman said:
I've gotta big up Da Ali G. show and Curb Your Enthusiasm, although I don't get HBO at school so I have to catch them on DVD.

hell yeah!

baylormed said:
In order of preference:

Grey's Anatomy
House MD
Desperate Housewives

I used to be a big Alias fan...until they killed Michael Vaughn. I haven't watched an episode ever since...boooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hey micheal Vaughn is returning to alias, start watching again. I hear it promises to be fun.

baylormed said:
In order of preference:

Grey's Anatomy
House MD
Desperate Housewives

Hey michael Vaughn is returning to alias, start watching again. I hear it promises to be fun.

galdoc said:
Hey michael Vaughn is returning to alias, start watching again. I hear it promises to be fun.

Yeah, just like Jennifer Garner is going to return to Alias....the show is over...hope is lost

Sopranos, Project Runway, Extreme Home Makeover (cause I'm a sappy wench), Coupling (the brit version, US version sucked!), Family Guy, The Oblongs, The Boondocks, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Futurama . . . yah I know I watch too much TV but before Katrina and moving in with the 'rents I hadn't had cable in 5 years so I'm making up for lost time, and for the next 10 years of poverty . . .

The Comeback!

I don't need to SEE THAT!

Yeah, so it got cancelled, and yeah, it was on HBO so nobody ever saw it, but it was GOLD.