TweetyPie & AMCAS Changes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

praying4MD

2K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry TweetyPie, my connection was down yesterday so I couldn't logon at all to tell you about how changing your application would influence your place in line. It wouldn't have helped anyway because I did not get through. I gave up after being on hold for 7 hours, 47 minutes. I figured it wasn't worth it.

Sorry again for the lack of information, but I honestly did try. Try to contact that school individually and mail in the printed copy. Looks like this is a very viable option and they will probably be understanding. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

No problem TweetyPie. If you get through the black hole and reach intelligent life (highly unlikely), let us know about your discoveries. ;)

You were on hold with AMCAS for 7 hours????

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup. And it ain't cheap either. :rolleyes:
Also, it is not conducive to drinking coffee or water during the day. I had to take shifts so I could go to the bathroom. :rolleyes:

praying4MD.... It's people like you that make me smile and glad there are people out there like you.... :D

Although you didn't do this random act of kindness to me, I still feel like saying THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

praying4MD I have the 45 minute policy...that if during the first 454 minutes nobody answers the phone and ur line in que doesnt change, then it is time to hang up and call again :(

7 hours? how many bathroom visits?