Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

TweetyPie & AMCAS Changes

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by praying4MD, Jul 24, 2001.

1. praying4MD

praying4MD 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Sorry TweetyPie, my connection was down yesterday so I couldn't logon at all to tell you about how changing your application would influence your place in line. It wouldn't have helped anyway because I did not get through. I gave up after being on hold for 7 hours, 47 minutes. I figured it wasn't worth it.

Sorry again for the lack of information, but I honestly did try. Try to contact that school individually and mail in the printed copy. Looks like this is a very viable option and they will probably be understanding. Good luck.

2. praying4MD

praying4MD 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    No problem TweetyPie. If you get through the black hole and reach intelligent life (highly unlikely), let us know about your discoveries. ;)

3. moo

moo 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

You were on hold with AMCAS for 7 hours????

4. praying4MD

praying4MD 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Yup. And it ain't cheap either. :rolleyes:
    Also, it is not conducive to drinking coffee or water during the day. I had to take shifts so I could go to the bathroom. :rolleyes:

5. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    praying4MD.... It's people like you that make me smile and glad there are people out there like you.... :D

Although you didn't do this random act of kindness to me, I still feel like saying THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

6. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

praying4MD I have the 45 minute policy...that if during the first 454 minutes nobody answers the phone and ur line in que doesnt change, then it is time to hang up and call again :(

7 hours? how many bathroom visits?