Two Bedrooms available in House near Roseman in Henderson, NV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

8bee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a P1 who will start attending Roseman COP in Fall 2012.

I have 2 bedrooms available for rent in a 4 bedroom house in North Green Valley area in Henderson. It is located 7-minute local drive to Roseman Univ. I prefer to rent to fellow Roseman FEMALE students.. does not necessarily have to be COP students. Students from other colleges/universities in the area will be considered. Yahoo Maps says Touro is 11 minutes away and UNLV is 13 minutes away.

The 2 bedrooms are both approximately the same size (10' x 10').
There is a shared bathroom that 2 or 3 girls will share.
The common areas will include the kitchen, dining room, living room, and backyard.. basically everywhere in the house except for the other roommates' rooms.
There is a 2-car garage that we can rotate in parking. Plenty of street parking is also available.
The utilities (gas, electricity, and water) will be shared among all the roommates.

The rent is $350/month with a $350 deposit that is refundable as long as there aren't any damages/repairs that need to be done due to your stay. So it will be $700 to move in. It will be a 1-year contract, and month-to-month after that. The rooms will be available in August.

I'm not sure if I left anything out, so please let me know if you have questions.

I don't check this forum much at all. So please email me at
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: