• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

two days left, still somewhat weak in psychology/sociology

SteyrFWB

5+ Year Member
May 2, 2015
Two days left, P/S still hover around 128.

Debating what is most beneficial for P/S for those last two days of studying.

P/S Section Bank, or Khan note (90 pages)?

Anyway to get that extra few questions to get to 130 in two days?

blackroses

2+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2014
  1. Pre-Medical

Have you already done the P/S section bank, or would you be doing it for the first time?

SteyrFWB

5+ Year Member
May 2, 2015
Neither. Well, done Section Bank two months ago but don't remember much about that Section Bank . Never read Khan notes.

But I do have them all. Section Bank/ Khan 90pages note/ AAMC Flashcards.

Just read AAMC flashcards that last day ?(someone mentioned that was his secret weapon for 130's that many, many people omitted) ?

Or spend last day on Section Bank? or just read Khan note? (don't know how feasible is it to read 90 pages in one day).

Last edited:

blackroses

2+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2014
  1. Pre-Medical
Neither. Well, done Section Bank two months ago but don't remember much about that Section Bank . Never read Khan notes.

But I do have them all. Section Bank/ Khan 90pages note/ AAMC Flashcards.

Just read AAMC flashcards that last day ?(someone mentioned that was his secret weapon for 130's that many, many people omitted) ?

Or spend last day on Section Bank? or just read Khan note? (don't know how feasible is it to read 90 pages in one day).
If you're good at recall, I would highly recommend reading through the KA notes and making flashcards for every single term- you don't need to study them, but making flashcards reinforces the material. It's amazing how much just seeing all those terms can help. On many P/S questions, the right answer is simply a matter of recalling the general idea of a particular term. Having seen all of those terms before is invaluable for this section.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

workaholic181

2+ Year Member
May 29, 2017
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)

Nothing wrong with a 128, but if I were to go back in time I would have hit the definitions really hard the last few days before. I ended up seeing a lot of terms I had NEVER encountered before, or if I had I must have completely forgotten. If you can cram terms, you'll at least be able to use process of elimination to up your score.

Reactions: 1 user
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.