Two Dudes Bowl Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homunculus

SDN Caveman Administrator
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
after a long hard-fought season, i am honored to accept this year's SDN Two Dudes fantasy football championship. it will look great along along with my 2011 championship (and my 2013 third place trophy- but who counts those?). though finishing 4th at the end of the regular season i did have the highest point total-- and somehow managed to escape the first playoff round against team zissou when aaron rodgers sh@t the bed. ;)

i should probably rename my team next year in homage to russell wilson when he went off against the cardinals and put me in the lead going into the MNF game that week-- which, special shout out to chicago payton-- our championship game literally came down to almost the last play of that MNF game. had d.thomas scored a TD that drive, he would have won.

great league, great fun, can't wait for next year.

-your friendly neighborhood earned the people's ovation and fame forever caveman

Members don't see this ad.

*snort*

.... I thought he said *ovulation*

Carry on...

It's amazing how my teams can do great all season long, and the just tank during the playoffs... I think I need to start a clinic on how to do it.