two for the price of one

Trashino

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2003
San Jose, CA
    Just thought this was funny:

Apparently our app fees aren't covering too much at some med schools, as I recently received a rejection letter (small envelope), connected to another rejection letter to someone in socal. Perhaps this is a new way to save on "processing fees"? I notified the admissions office, should be interesting to see what they do (I doubt they will care at all).

I'm mostly worried about the applicant receiving timely notice, but I figure if they are interested they will contact the school on their own to learn of their rejection.

For everyone who never hears from a school, though, this may be why: someone else is holding your rejection :laugh:

The fun continues...

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Dec 14, 2003
      That has happened to me before, but it wasn't for med school decision letters...it was for some advertisement or something. Somehow the two letters just got stuck together.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.