1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

two for the price of one

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Trashino, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Trashino

Trashino Member
    7+ Year Member

Just thought this was funny:

Apparently our app fees aren't covering too much at some med schools, as I recently received a rejection letter (small envelope), connected to another rejection letter to someone in socal. Perhaps this is a new way to save on "processing fees"? I notified the admissions office, should be interesting to see what they do (I doubt they will care at all).

I'm mostly worried about the applicant receiving timely notice, but I figure if they are interested they will contact the school on their own to learn of their rejection.

For everyone who never hears from a school, though, this may be why: someone else is holding your rejection :laugh:

The fun continues...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CalBeE

7+ Year Member

That has happened to me before, but it wasn't for med school decision letters...it was for some advertisement or something. Somehow the two letters just got stuck together.