Two Questions about MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1029873

1. I have 25 days to review all AAMC Material: ( 2 Bio packs, 1 CARS, 1 Physics, 1 Chem, FL's 1-4, Flashcards, SB, and Sample, how would you guys recommend going about this in terms of scheduling?

2. I might need to postpone my exam depending on how I do on FL's, what would you guys recommend like the MAX to extend the MCAT for 2020-2021 cycle? (Stellar EC's, part Mexican urm, but c/sGPA is 3.4 [Both Undergrad and PharmD])

Members don't see this ad.

Sample test --> Flash cards --> AAMC half length exam --> FL1 --> Bio QPack 1, CARS QPack 1, chem QPack --> FL2 --> Bio qpack 2, CARS qpack 2, physics qpack --> FL3 --> all 3 section banks --> FL4

You don't need to follow this exactly, but just space out all the material as well as the full-length exams. It's really hard to say when the latest to take the MCAT will be for this cycle, but personally, I would start to feel uncomfortable pushing it past July. Still, the earlier you can take the MCAT (as long as you feel ready), the better.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: 1 user
Sample test --> Flash cards --> AAMC half length exam --> FL1 --> Bio QPack 1, CARS QPack 1, chem QPack --> FL2 --> Bio qpack 2, CARS qpack 2, physics qpack --> FL3 --> all 3 section banks --> FL4

You don't need to follow this exactly, but just space out all the material as well as the full-length exams. It's really hard to say when the latest to take the MCAT will be for this cycle, but personally, I would start to feel uncomfortable pushing it past July. Still, the earlier you can take the MCAT (as long as you feel ready), the better.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Thank you for the input! Im confused what you mean by 3 Section Banks. There's only one SB I believe

Thank you for the input! Im confused what you mean by 3 Section Banks. There's only one SB I believe
He just divided it up based on the 3 sections they cover (C/P, B/B, and P/S). 100 questions each.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user