two questions as the April MCAT is approaching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fourstar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question #1.
I have yet to take organic or boichemistry, or any of the upper division science courses. I will be taking organic I during the spring, will I be at a huge disadvantage?

Question #2.
I heard about getting financial aid for the Kaplan prep class, how does one qualify? I have searched the kaplan website but didn't find any answers.

Members don't see this ad.

fourstar said:
Question #1.
I have yet to take organic or boichemistry, or any of the upper division science courses. I will be taking organic I during the spring, will I be at a huge disadvantage?

Question #2.
I heard about getting financial aid for the Kaplan prep class, how does one qualify? I have searched the kaplan website but didn't find any answers.

It would be best to complete your organic course (both semesters) before taking the test, but you might be ok with just one semester if you can study the material on your own. You do not need biochemistry for the test.

I'm not sure how to get Kaplan financial aid on line, but if you go in to your local center and ask for the financial aid form, the people working at the desk can give it to you.

fourstar said:
Question #1.

Question #2.
Kaplan does not advertise their scholarships. Contact the kaplan center near you and ask them, they should tell you about it. And do it asap because it takes a while to get it processed.
Hope I answer your question.