Two separate packets of letters-how to check?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whitestripes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a packet of three letters sent to all the schools I applied to. They fulfilled the letters requirement at some (resulting in a complete application) but did not at others (still incomplete).

When the other two letters became available, I sent them to all the schools, but my letter service is absolute crap, the epitome of inefficiency, unreliability, and expense. So for the schools that the first three were not sufficient, I know they got the second when my app was marked as complete.

Should I call to check at the schools where I was complete anyway to check if they got the letters? They are very important letters and I want to add them to my file. Most status checks only show complete or a few letters received, not the number.
What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

I had a packet of three letters sent to all the schools I applied to. They fulfilled the letters requirement at some (resulting in a complete application) but did not at others (still incomplete).

When the other two letters became available, I sent them to all the schools, but my letter service is absolute crap, the epitome of inefficiency, unreliability, and expense. So for the schools that the first three were not sufficient, I know they got the second when my app was marked as complete.

Should I call to check at the schools where I was complete anyway to check if they got the letters? They are very important letters and I want to add them to my file. Most status checks only show complete or a few letters received, not the number.
What should I do?

yes, call.