1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

two verbal passages a day is that effective ?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by OnlyFearGOD, Dec 26, 2008.

1. OnlyFearGOD

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Im currently doing two verbal passages a day and i was wondering if its effective ?

Also,

I did two verbal passages today and one of them to me was extremelyhard i ended up only getting 2 right.

The other verbal passage i got every single one of them right .

Have any of you guys dealt with a trend like that ? wi

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Everyone, from the people with 8s to those with 14s, have had times like those. What separates those two groups is that the 14s find out why they got those questions wrong. Check out the verbal help threads listed in the MCAT FAQ. I suggest Vihsadas's guide:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=6022602&postcount=96

About the number of passages per day, if you have the material, take more. Just make sure you pace yourself so you don't run out.

4. swamprat

Physician Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Me personally am trying to do at least a full sectional test every other day.. but def get some verbal practice in everyday.