TX A&M Class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
longhorndoc said:
Alright-back on the front page. I thought this thread was dead! I'm totally going to RTW. I'm really looking forward to it and SOOO excited to meet some of ya'll. Yes, I just got the email about choosing an area of interest. I'm interested in everything!! Not sure what I'll put yet...Oh- and I did see the file about the river trip from last summer. I think that was organized by last yr's class. It would be great if our class could organize something just as fun before orientation. We gotta have some fun and meet the better half of everyone before the stress and reality of it all sinks in:) Can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!! :)
Oh...that was last year??? I assumed they just forgot to change the 08! (They did forget to change the 08 on our RTW flyer) :laugh:

Well it would be cool to go to the river again! I love the Guadalupe! What do y'all think? I guess this could be a good question for the yahoo group. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey ya'll, do we have to wear a suit to the Round the Wards or can we wear nice slacks and a dress shirt?

Hey just out of curiosity, I wanted to know how many people are waiting on decision from baylor or out of state school and will go to that school if accepted. Please let me know b/c, obviosly...
Thanx