TX pharmacy law

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carlapharmd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey Texans,
My TX MPJE is coimng up soon, I passed the NAPLEX and just trying my best to get through this final hurdle. I am wondering if anyone that has taken the exam has any last minute advice or recommended study topics? I hear the 59 pg guide is not enough.

Any help is much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I studied from THE GUIDE TO TEXAS AND FEDRAL PHARMACY DRUG LAW by Fred and Jerry and passed in my first attempt.This book is more than enough . I studied from this book and finish the exam in just 1 hour and passed.

I studied from THE GUIDE TO TEXAS AND FEDRAL PHARMACY DRUG LAW by Fred and Jerry and passed in my first attempt.This book is more than enough . I studied from this book and finish the exam in just 1 hour and passed.

Is this the same as the 59 page book by Gary Cacciatore? Seems like he's a co author.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its has around 200 pages i think...I don't have the book now but I am sure the pages are more than 59...it was a big book...but easy to understand,...u can finish it in 2 weeks.

Its has around 200 pages i think...I don't have the book now but I am sure the pages are more than 59...it was a big book...but easy to understand,...u can finish it in 2 weeks.

I scheduled to take my MPJE about 10 days after my Naplex. I figured that will be enough to study for it.