MD TX Resident. BCPM 3.66, cGPA 3.73 AMCAS Scale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PortofinoDavinci

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application is specific. so I decided to delete it to maintain my anonimity

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You don't need a PB because your GPAs are competitive. Focus on increasing your ECs. You need to either increase your Rehab hours as well as perhaps get 150+ hours in another clinical setting. Also, you will need non-clinical experiences at places that serve those less fortunate than you to show your altruism, and also shadow a PCP (50 hours should do). Lastly, get a competitive MCAT (512+) will get you interviews at UTSW and the other TMDSAS schools.

You don't need a PB because your GPAs are competitive. Focus on increasing your ECs. You need to either increase your Rehab hours as well as perhaps get 150+ hours in another clinical setting. Also, you will need non-clinical experiences at places that serve those less fortunate than you to show your altruism, and also shadow a PCP (50 hours should do). Lastly, get a competitive MCAT (512+) will get you interviews at UTSW and the other TMDSAS schools.

Thanks for your awesome reply DV-T!
I still have 2 years on my hand (I want to save up money for the tuition) and I will work on improving my ECs!

Have a great one!