TX resident worried about not getting interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sas6291

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a Texas resident applying this cycle. I have not heard from any schools regarding interviews. I know it is starting to get a little late. When should I start working on plan B?
MCAT (May 2013): 26
MCAT (Aug 2013): 30
cGPA: 3.91
sGPA: 3.79

Also does anyone know which Texas schools average multiple MCAT scores and which Texas schools take the most recent MCAT score?

Members don't see this ad.

What do your ECs look like? Your stats aren't bad.. especially with that MCAT retake.

Patience is a virtue!

I am a Texas resident applying this cycle. I have not heard from any schools regarding interviews. I know it is starting to get a little late. When should I start working on plan B?
MCAT (May 2013): 26
MCAT (Aug 2013): 30
cGPA: 3.91
sGPA: 3.79

Also does anyone know which Texas schools average multiple MCAT scores and which Texas schools take the most recent MCAT score?

What do your ECs look like? Your stats aren't bad.. especially with that MCAT retake.

I have two years of leadership positions in student organizations, several honor society memberships, a year and a half of ER volunteering, and a semester of research.