Typo in my AAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trident14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
the sentence should if read "allowed me to make connections"

instead of "allowed make connections"

English is not my first language, it actually my third. I learned to read and write in English in 8th grade. Still no excuses to make a grave mistake like this on a piece of document that is going to determine the course of my life. Fellow SDNers do you think I have closed any chances of getting accepted this year.

Members don't see this ad.

the sentence should if read "allowed me to make connections"

instead of "allowed make connections"

English is not my first language, it actually my third. I learned to read and write in English in 8th grade. Still no excuses to make a grave mistake like this on a piece of document that is going to determine the course of my life. Fellow SDNers do you think I have closed any chances of getting accepted this year.

Don't worry about it. Typos happen.

If you don't get into medical school, that won't be the reason. Cheer up!

Thank you To be MD, but can't help the feeling that I shot myself in the foot. Do you think it would be wise to talk to the school directly about this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry about it. Typos happen.

If you don't get into medical school, that won't be the reason. Cheer up!
Thank you To be MD, but can't help the feeling that I shot myself in the foot. Do you think it would be wise to talk to the school directly about this?

Not a big deal at all. Literally won't even get noticed. I had multiple typos in my app, despite proofreading 10 times.

DO NOT call the school. It will waste their time, make you look absurdly neurotic, and probably annoy them.

Let it go. You'll be fine.

Not a big deal at all. Literally won't even get noticed. I had multiple typos in my app, despite proofreading 10 times.

DO NOT call the school. It will waste their time, make you look absurdly neurotic, and probably annoy them.

Let it go. You'll be fine.
Thanks buddy, in the context of the the entire sentence its hardly noticeable, just have to pray they don't notice it.

Reactions: 1 user