U Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jh19

Anybody have a contact number to reschedule an interview at Cincinnati? Their website is driving me insane.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Also, how did you guys/gals hear from them? I just checked the status check (which I thought wasn't working) and they say they are pleased to schedule an interview with me. I haven't received any mail or phone calls indicating this, although obviously I'm ecstatic. :D
Thanks again

The phone number is (513) 558-7314. It *is* kinda hard to find info on their webpage. :rolleyes: I have a business card I got when someone from admissions visited my undergrad school...that's the only reason I have the #. :)

I don't have an interview there yet myself...they just listed my application as complete on the status page yesterday. One of my letters of rec was sitting around on someone's desk for a while it seems. :mad: Oh well, at least it's complete now. :)

Good luck at your interview!! :D

Raina

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my interview by calling them. I had gotten an invite from Ohio State, and since I'm flying from CA, I called them and asked if I might go there while I was in the area. They were very accomodating.

What's bugging me, though, is that the lady there said I was supposed to be getting some sort of packet in the mail regarding the interview. This was the middle of last week. As of yesterday's mail, nothing. I think if if doesn't come today I'll call tomorrow. Anyone know what's in the packet besides the invite letter?

Originally posted by Monkeyrunner:
•Anyone know what's in the packet besides the invite letter?•••

List of hotels, Campus map, student hosts.