Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

U Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jh19, Dec 5, 2001.

1. Anybody have a contact number to reschedule an interview at Cincinnati? Their website is driving me insane.
    Thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Also, how did you guys/gals hear from them? I just checked the status check (which I thought wasn't working) and they say they are pleased to schedule an interview with me. I haven't received any mail or phone calls indicating this, although obviously I'm ecstatic. :D
    Thanks again

4. RainaNoelle

RainaNoelle Member

The phone number is (513) 558-7314. It *is* kinda hard to find info on their webpage. :rolleyes: I have a business card I got when someone from admissions visited my undergrad school...that's the only reason I have the #. :)

I don't have an interview there yet myself...they just listed my application as complete on the status page yesterday. One of my letters of rec was sitting around on someone's desk for a while it seems. :mad: Oh well, at least it's complete now. :)

Good luck at your interview!! :D

Raina

5. UCMonkey

UCMonkey Senior Member

I got my interview by calling them. I had gotten an invite from Ohio State, and since I'm flying from CA, I called them and asked if I might go there while I was in the area. They were very accomodating.

What's bugging me, though, is that the lady there said I was supposed to be getting some sort of packet in the mail regarding the interview. This was the middle of last week. As of yesterday's mail, nothing. I think if if doesn't come today I'll call tomorrow. Anyone know what's in the packet besides the invite letter?

6. Resident Alien