U Kentucky on AADSAS says "Received/Waiting Additional Information"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2th Doc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was in the second mail date (6/27 I believe) and on my School Decisions page, for UK it has a decision date of 7/15 and says Received/Waiting Additional Information. I received an e-mail on 7/13 saying that they had received my application and that I could pay the fee, which I did. I'm wondering what else they could be waiting for? Does anyone else have this notification after having completed everything? I haven't gotten any e-mail from them asking for anything; perhaps I should just call them, but I'm wondering if others have the same message?

Members don't see this ad.

So I was in the second mail date (6/27 I believe) and on my School Decisions page, for UK it has a decision date of 7/15 and says Received/Waiting Additional Information. I received an e-mail on 7/13 saying that they had received my application and that I could pay the fee, which I did. I'm wondering what else they could be waiting for? Does anyone else have this notification after having completed everything? I haven't gotten any e-mail from them asking for anything; perhaps I should just call them, but I'm wondering if others have the same message?

I received the same notifications that you did and my mailing date was 7/18.. i think that ADEA is just behind schedule with updating stuff! :)

I had a later mailing date than you, but my AADSAS says the same thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any updates on your AADSAS from UK yet? Did you ever try calling them to see why it says they are still waiting for additional info? Mine is still unchanged :(

I had that same status for a while - I e-submitted on 6/2, but I didn't take my DAT until 7/19. They didn't change my status to "Received/Under Review" until after they received my DAT scores.

Anyone gotten an invite, yet??? I'm getting anxious. :oops:

Any updates on your AADSAS from UK yet? Did you ever try calling them to see why it says they are still waiting for additional info? Mine is still unchanged :(

Mine switched on 8/9 under AADSAS to "Application Complete/Under Review" and I was in the 7/18 mailing date. I paid the fee for Kentucky on 7/15.

Mine says the same thing "Received/Waiting Additional Information" and I called and spoke with a lady at UK today and it appears that several people haven't received the secondary app. e-mail that requests you to submit the $65.

I was using a g-mail account and it sent it to SPAM. You may want to check on this if you haven't received the secondary app. e-mail.

Mine says the same thing "Received/Waiting Additional Information" and I called and spoke with a lady at UK today and it appears that several people haven't received the secondary app. e-mail that requests you to submit the $65.

I was using a g-mail account and it sent it to SPAM. You may want to check on this if you haven't received the secondary app. e-mail.

I received an email from them (on 8/2) saying to submit the $65, which I did that same day, and then I received a confirmation email of my payment. In the first email it said that there "is no supplemental application at this time". Do they have an actual supplement application that we are supposed to fill out?

There is no supp app until you get an interview invite.

My aadsas isn't updated at all. last update was 8/1.

I got 3 total emails from them.

1st was send us $65 bucks on 8/2, and then receipt of that payment few minutes ater that. then today I get another email confirming they received the fee and keep to AADSAS up to date and don't submit any thing right now.