MarzMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Does anyone know any information on this medical school? I just found out today that I have an interview there scheduled for December 9th, and I only know what is written in the MSAR about the school. Can anyone give me any insight on the school/interview process, or direct me to an SDN member that may know this information?

DrBowtie

Final Countdown
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Classyville
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Search for a member on the big UK/UL thread by the SN "virilep" or something close to that. He is an MS1 there.

FutureDrKt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2005
Status
MarzH05 said:
Does anyone know any information on this medical school? I just found out today that I have an interview there scheduled for December 9th, and I only know what is written in the MSAR about the school. Can anyone give me any insight on the school/interview process, or direct me to an SDN member that may know this information?

Kentucky is a great school- I interviewed there several weeks ago and recieved an acceptance just a few days later. Everyone is incredibly nice and the students seem quite close. There is a definite primary care focus. I think one of the most distinctive things is how the curriculum is organized. Everything is in blocks, and you're generally only in class in the morning, from 8-12. You have afternoons off to study or do whatever you want. This means that summer breaks are only 6 weeks long, but I think it's worth it to be able to absorb the material more thoroughly. Feel free to PM me if you have any interview specific questions. Good luck!

About the Ads