U Maryland.. my status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

letsgodents

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I had an interview at U Maryland before Thanksgiving but haven't heard from them yet.. have anyone heard about someone was turned down for the first round (just like me) but then somehow got admission later on? Do you think it's possible?? is there a chance for me :xf::xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad.

keep ur chin held high...im in the same boat...maryland wont send rejections till may or june....i have a ffew friends there who got in jan/feb with a pre-dec interview...so just wait for it....im sure it will come

Same with me, I interviewed in October but I haven't heard anything from them, and AADSAS still says Invited for Interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, I had an interview at U Maryland before Thanksgiving but haven't heard from them yet.. have anyone heard about someone was turned down for the first round (just like me) but then somehow got admission later on? Do you think it's possible?? is there a chance for me :xf::xf::xf:

Of course, you're still in the running.... I know several people who had pre-dec interviews and were offered admission as late as Feb-Mar...

Thank you for the information guys.
I really hope that I would be in the school soon ...!!