• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Su4n2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2002
Visit site
Status
hey guys, i have a DSL but whenever i try watching the videos it stops like 2 min into it and throws me off line. anyone else have this problem? any solution?thanx

Su4n2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2002
Visit site
Status
bhttp://www.med.umich.edu/lrc/coursepages/M1/anatomy/html/courseinfo/video_index.htmlh

About the Ads

NikkiDeee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2003
Pluto
Visit site
Status
As an M1 I was unable to view these with DSL and had to always be at school to watch the videos. However, I got cable modem so that I wouldn't have a problem watching streaming videos and I just tried the anatomy videos out again and it seems to work fine.

Su4n2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2002
Visit site
Status
well, the weird thing is that i am able to stream lectures that my school streams, so not sure what the problem is. Thanx!

About the Ads