U Mich Ann Arbor Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ilovecoffee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have tried submitting my app to SOPHAS for Umich for the MPH and MHSA -
This is what the note on SOPHAS says for UMICH

NOTE: Applicants to the Health Management & Policy MPH and MHSA programs must complete the Supplementary Questions at the end of this section and are NOT required to submit a Statement of Purpose.

So I've answered the supplemental questions, and not added an SOP for UMICH but every time I try to pay the 40 bucks for it and submit - it says my application isnt complete because of missing essays....

so...

its weird.

any help people???
THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, Umich doesn't care about you uploading a statement of purpose because all you fill out is the additional questions and optional personal statement that replaces all that.

Yet SOPHAS won't let you submit without actually uploading an essay. Umich understands this so I just put a one or two line explanation of that AS my essay.

I had the same problem and tried submitting and entering the essays about 6 times (wasted about 5 hours of my time!). I eventually just emailed SOPHAS all of my Supplemental essays and one of the SOPHAS employees entered them himself.