U Michigan Interview 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi guys
can anyone please help me regarding the preps they will ask at michigan?
did they send any details after the first day when they sent the pdf files regarding the interview nd exam....

also did anyone recieve any mail regarding the acknowledgement of the 250 $fees......i checked with the couriier service that they had delivered my money order but i didnot hear anything from michigan people.....

thankx

Hi dr g
I also was very tensed about the fee reaching them on time. I called them multiple times and finally got a confirmation that have received the $250. I suggest you also call Ms Pattie Katcher. She was very helpful.

Thank you Mr dent1st for the useful information. Hope to see you there.

Members don't see this ad.

thanks for the info. This time they have sent a letter saying they might also ask full & partial gold restorations too...:(

last year they made us do..
1. MOD on maxillary molar for silver amalgam (without restoration)
2. MOD on max molar restoration (cut 2 molars and restore the worse prep)
3. porcelain fused to metal on max premolar
4. restoration of fractured max central incisor with composite
5. class III composite cavity cutting
(6.they did ask for access opening for RCT in the previos batch)

10 stations related to clinical cases where they provided us models/radiographs/history/clinical findings and had to answer few questions on each case

10 stations where they ask for general questions or something related to dental ethics n stuff, or u have to act on daily life situation

hope it helps..