U Michigan Nov 18 Interviewee Acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oae

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey peeps

Did anyone from the Nov 18 interview receive any news yet?

According to a source, there has indeed been some acceptances sent out for Nov 18 interviewees, and I had been under assumption that committee would be meeting again no earlier than this week. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey peeps

Did anyone from the Nov 18 interview receive any news yet?

According to a source, there has indeed been some acceptances sent out for Nov 18 interviewees, and I had been under assumption that committee would be meeting again no earlier than this week. :(

I heard from a friend of mine that there are no acceptance for Nov. 18 yet. Also there are no acceptance on predents.com (which does not represent all the people but still.....) from Nov. 18. I can't confirm for sure but it seems that it was a very short period from Nov. 18 to Dec. 1 (***thanksgiving break). Also, I heard from last year that they do 2 weeks wave so it will be Dec. 15 for next acceptance (especially for Nov. 18 interview group)???

Where did you hear that someone was accepted from Nov. 18 interview group?? It has been dead quiet about acceptance to UMich since Dec. 1st.

Last edited:
i called admissions. I explicitly asked about Nov 18th, but now Im starting to feel that maybe I was given a general response.

they probably get called so many times about statuses that they just dont bother giving a more specific answer.

Im still going to be under the assumption that Nov 18th interviewees will hear back post Dec 15.... :)