U of Buffalo and Boston College Counseling Psychology Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

schoolpsychvt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been a masters/cags level school psychologist for 5 years and am strongly considering applying to counseling psychology doctorate programs for Sept 2009. I am particularly interested in the University of Buffalo and Boston College programs and was wondering if anyone who has attended either would be willing to answer some questions.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Little to no interaction with the counseling psych department at Buffalo since its housed within the ed department, but if you have any questions about the area or the school in general, feel free to PM me.

Hello,

I have been a masters/cags level school psychologist for 5 years and am strongly considering applying to counseling psychology doctorate programs for Sept 2009. I am particularly interested in the University of Buffalo and Boston College programs and was wondering if anyone who has attended either would be willing to answer some questions.

Thank you!
Well, I'm a first-year doc student in Buffalo's combined program, but on the school psych side. I still might be able to answer any questions you have. I'll try!