U of Chicago Pritzker Med Studets...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mohammadali99

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an undergraduate highly interested in coming to U of Chicago Pritzker. I was looking to talk with some Pritzker students and talk about the school. If anyone is willing to chat with me, I would really appreciate it. I have some general questions about admissions, students life, residency placements, and others. Thank you very much. Reply to this message or PM me... Thank you again! :)

Members don't see this ad.

mohammadali99 said:
I am an undergraduate highly interested in coming to U of Chicago Pritzker. I was looking to talk with some Pritzker students and talk about the school. If anyone is willing to chat with me, I would really appreciate it. I have some general questions about admissions, students life, residency placements, and others. Thank you very much. Reply to this message or PM me... Thank you again! :)

actually can you reply to this message on this thread...i am just as curious about the school too.

Is it just me...or is everyone else getting sick of pre-meds posting in what is supposed to be current med. student area? Don't these pre-meds know that they have to wait like we did to post here.

I am so uptight... :)