U of Cincinnati/Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eddiebliss

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have interviews coming up at these two schools in a couple weeks, and I wanted to know if I am just interviewing for a spot on the waitlist at this point. If anybody knows when they send out most of their acceptances, I would appreciate it.

------------------
Bliss

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at UC in January and the admissions dean was encouraging as to our chances, but mentioned how they only interview until February.

Let's run the numbers...

Interviews to date: Oct. to Jan. = ~14 weeks (- holiday weeks)
Two sets of 15 candidates per week = 30/wk

30 x 14 = 420

Out of this 420, I would think that the 160 or so entering spots have been filled. To answer your question, YES, I think they've filled their class by now, but I'm sure the wait-list is still an option.

-Glands

BTW, one of the tour guides that day was accepted off of the wait-list in August last year.

There's always hope

Hey, I'm a student at UC, and I also interviewed late at UC as well as OSU. Unfortunately you will most likely be interviewing for the waiting list, BUT it's not the end of the acceptances by any means!! I can't count exactly how many of my class came off the wait list, but there are a lot of us! So don't give up on them, it just requires some extra patience, as if you haven't waited long enough, right?

Anyhow, expect bigtime wait list movement around late May/early June. But they will take people up untill the week before class starts at most schools! Good Luck.
smile.gif