u of colorado rejection January 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whoisthebest

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
today is jun 14th anybody any rejection email yet?:(

Members don't see this ad.

No, nothing as of now..... i guess it should be there till 5pm!

Members don't see this ad :)
:(that sucks,
but i haven't gotten one yet. i wish they'd just get it over with.

hey any news yet; the wait is as usual killin me

i spoke to Dr. Towne this morning and she said she would be signing off on the rejection letters today. i asked her if they will email as well, but she said that is unlikely given the number of letters. She said they would be sending out the letters by regular mail. hope this helps people waiting.

Got .png rejection letter attachment today.

i got mine too!!! so guess 5th June was the lucky as well as unlucky day!!!

yeah i got the gr8n rejection letter too
was my 12th\13th (i dont remember) this yr so kinda got used to it
but i am not gonna give up
anyways gearing up to prepare for the part 2 to give in sep 1st week
anybody in the same boat pls reply

Don't be disappointed with the rejection letters.it doesnt mean that all the guys accepted r better than us.some times is chance and luck ,sure there r some people who r really perfect students but also there is a group of people with connections and this is what im talking about ,good for them cause i know some accepted like that . i just mentioned the last group to tell you not being accepted doesnt mean that you r not as well as others.one day all of us will achieve our goals. good luck.
i havent received my rejection letter yet waiting:mad:

hey guys,i got mine by email , i wish the best for all the one who didnt get accepted,try hard and keep in touch. we can do it.:thumbup:

Hi anyone who got rejected can tell me your statistics.I don't want to offend anybody.My scores are below border line and I am retaking TOEFL.I haven't applied yet.
It would be a great help for people like me to get an idea about the latest trend.
God bless us.

hi all , i received my rejection letter by email yestarday , i am just try to find out why i was rejected just to improve my chance for the next time and to work harder in my weak spots but i could not find out where was my weakness, but i think maybe the wax excercise or the interview section , i don't know:( . thank u a lot for whoisthebest really u made it easy for me and your posts are encouraged me not to give up, thank u again and wish for everyone good luck.

hi all , i received my rejection letter by email yestarday , i am just try to find out why i was rejected just to improve my chance for the next time and to work harder in my weak spots but i could not find out where was my weakness, but i think maybe the wax excercise or the interview section , i don't know:( . thank u a lot for whoisthebest really u made it easy for me and your posts are encouraged me not to give up, thank u again and wish for everyone good luck.
hey good luck.im sure you have done well like the others .i know very soon we hear your acceptance in even better universities .:thumbup:

Hi anyone who got rejected can tell me your statistics.I don't want to offend anybody.My scores are below border line and I am retaking TOEFL.I haven't applied yet.
It would be a great help for people like me to get an idea about the latest trend.
God bless us.
try to make the minimum requirement they want for toefl and nbde , make a good resume ,then for 90 percent you will get an interview, then practice hard but after that no one knows what will happen.