U of Colorado roommate wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mekarual

extraordinary machine
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a bedroom available in a nice SE Aurora Townhome, close to I-225 and Iliff. Rent includes a bedroom, private bathroom, parking space in the garage, access to a swimming pool during the summer, washer/dryer, A/C, fully stocked kitchen, and a nice neighborhood. No smoking, and no additional pets. Utilities will be split in half, and includes cable and high speed internet, and Xcel energy.

This home would be GREAT for students/employees at UCHSC, as it is only about a ten minute drive to the new campus. I am very quiet, so it will also be a great place to study and sleep. Of course, I'm also open to parties and having a good time.

About me: 26 year old female, full time employee at U of CO Hospital. I do not smoke, and only drink socially. I have a cat that stays only in my bedroom and a dog that is extremely mellow, rarely barks, and is a total sweetheart. There can be no other pets in the house, as my dog doesn't really enjoy the company of other animals.

If interested, please respond here by PM, or call me at 970-231-1471. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.