U of Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Les Yeux

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to have some last min thoughts from people about Colorado.

I'm feeling like I may be ranking them too high (b/c I liked all the faculty, I had a good interview day, the facilities were nice, having both a VA and County is great, residents were chill, and Denver could be a fun place to live).

But I know there was some drama in the past w/ the chair and all...can anyone elaborate on this? or on the program details over what I've written down?

any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

Just wanted to have some last min thoughts from people about Colorado.

I'm feeling like I may be ranking them too high (b/c I liked all the faculty, I had a good interview day, the facilities were nice, having both a VA and County is great, residents were chill, and Denver could be a fun place to live).

But I know there was some drama in the past w/ the chair and all...can anyone elaborate on this? or on the program details over what I've written down?

any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

Thanks

What matters is what YOU thought...if you had a good experience there, and felt comfortable with the residents and attendings, then the program is probably a good match for you and you should rank it high.

Everybody will have different opinions based on their own preferences.