SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

U of Iowa Carver College of medicine Updates

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by BacteriaER, Apr 3, 2002.

1. BacteriaER

BacteriaER Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Iowa
    Anyone decides to withdraw from Iowa? Anyone plans to go to april 20 here for 2nd look?

Thanks

B

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen 10+ Year Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Hospital
    i'm not going to the april 20 2nd visit. i will withdraw if i get a bad financial aid package back.

4. BacteriaER

BacteriaER Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Iowa
    Great news for in-state waitlistee for UIowa. A person who is at the top of the list declines to be in the waitlist, so it seems everyone moves at least 1 level higher. Keep up everyone.

B

5. waiting123

waiting123 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Dec 20, 2001
    Hey guys, I am an out-of stater and have been waitlisted. How did you guys find out what number you are on the waitlist. Did you call or just get a letter/postcard telling you your position. I have received nothing in the mail so far about this so I would appreciate it if you let me know if you did :) .

6. pre-hawkdoc

pre-hawkdoc Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 22, 2001
    Iowa
    they'll tell you if you call. also, you should get something in the mail in the near future (no idea when) that outlines your status and past waitlist movement.

7. racergirl

racergirl Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 29, 2001
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by oldman:
    <strong>i'm not going to the april 20 2nd visit. i will withdraw if i get a bad financial aid package back.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto for me!